National Instructional Media Institute(NIMI) established by The Government of India in 1986 in The Ministry of Labour with the affiliation of Deutsche Gesellschaft Fuer Technische Zusammenarbeit(GTZ) GmbH executing agency under the federal Govt. of Germany. From 1999, NIMI Online Learning started as the Autonomous Society, and also from 2015, Minister of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is chairing the Chairmanship of General Bod of this Society and Governing council of the Society respectively. However, The Director of Governing Council manages and controls all the NIMI internal and external affairs under the rules and regulations. All the members of the body on admission become its IPSO FACTO members. Let’s go for NIMI online learning registration for virtual classes.
Registration for virtual classes
To get registration for NIMI online learning lets open Google chrome and type “nimionlineadmission.in/zoom/” Or also you can directly click Here. After loading you will see the preface like the screenshot below!
Click on Register Now, if you are the instructor.
If student, then click jion now!
For instructor you have to fill : Presenter Registration Form
- Enter the name of your Presenter/Instructor Name!
- Enter your functional and real email address!
- Then enter your working Phone number!
- Then enter your Designation that you have! E.g, Assistant Director, Vocational Instructor, Craft Instructor, Junior Training Officer, etc.
- Enter your Institute Type, Like ITI, NSTI, etc.
- Then enter the name of the Institute you selected above!
- Then enter the name of the Topic. It depends on what you want and has to teach, enter the name of that topic. E.g, Transformer, electricity, and any science-related topic. Move forward!
- Then enter the Type of Topic, Means either theoretical, practical, or any other!
- Then enter the Date of class on which you will attend it!
- Enter the Language in which you will teach!
- Set the time for your class!
- And set the duration of the class!
- After all Click on Submit.
Now, the point is how to join the class. Go to the Home of this site and simply if you are instructor/presenter, then you have to Click on Trainers Registration. Or if you are the student, then just click on Student Join VC, And then select the class you want to learn. Before joining you should have Zoom app on your android phone
Apply to Get Admission
To get admission you must be selected first by the instructors. But also, before applying read relevant full notification, eligibility, and guidelines of Craft Instructor Training Courses(CITS). To apply click Here .
The Objective of the Craft Instructor Training Scheme is to prepare Instructor students in the procedures of moving hands-on aptitudes, in order to prepare semi-talented/gifted from applicants intrigued to show up for All India Common entrance test (AICET) for Craft Instructor Training Course.
CITS Selection Process
Candidate Will Be Selected On The Basis of All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) For Admission To Craft Instructor Training Through Centralized Counseling.
CITS Exam Pattern
The online placement test will be of two hours’ span and also the inquiry papers for the passage test will be of the accompanying example:
labor for industry. Structure of the preparation program is intended to such an extent that Comprehensive preparing both in aptitudes and preparing strategy is granted to the teacher-learners to empower them to be familiar with procedures of moving hands-on abilities and to train gifted labor for the business. However, At present art, educators are prepared in 34 Trades and also the preparation is directed at 28 National Skill Training Institutes (NSTI), 6 State Government Institute of Training of Trainers (IToT) and, 12 Private Institute of Training of Trainers. These courses are led under the aegis of the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT). On fruitful fulfillment of the course, as a result, students will be granted Craft Instructor Training Certificate by NCVT perceived by the Government of India.
DGT leads All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) for admission to Craft Instructor Training through brought together Counseling. And also Online applications are welcomed
a) 75% inquiries of goal type(multiplechoicetype)of ITI level identified with the exchange applied for confirmation
b) 25% inquiries of target type relating to Aptitude (Logical, Numeric andReasoning).
CITS Result/Merit List
The All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) Result/Merit List are Uploaded On Official Website Of NIMI.
CITS Address:- IARI Employment Exchange Building, PUSA Complex, New Delhi-110 012. India
CITS Cotanct Detials:- Email:- [email protected]
Official website:- www.nimionlinelearning.in
1. What Is The Full Form Of CITS?
CITS Stands For Craft Instructor Training Courses. However, DGT directs the All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) for admission to Craft Instructor Training through concentrated Counseling.
2. What Is CITS Application Last Date?
Last Date For Submission Of Application Form Is 27 June 2020.
3. The amount Is CITS NIMI Application Fee?
The Application Fee For General Candidate Is Rs.500/ – And also For SC/ST/PH/EWS/Women Rs. 300/ – .
4. Who Can Apply For CITS?
NTC/NAC (NCVT authentication in significant exchange) or Diploma/Degree from a perceived Board of Technical Education/University or proportional.
5. What Is CITS Admission Contact Number?
People also search for:
- Top 20 reasons why education is important
- How to study fast and remember well for exams
- Best board of education in India analyzed in 2020
If you want to have your mock test, then click Here,
- Users must have the Bharat Skills registered ID to enter this test.
- You can generate one test per day.
However, you can download the android app Here as in the screenshot below, where you will give mock test